Tuesday, February 10, 2009

we used to be friends

Why bring me up
To put me down
Why say we're friends
When we know we're not
This game is just to pass the time
Truth be told
You're no friend of mine
You're good for a laugh
Or maybe a day
But now its like I just cant throw you away
I thought you were cool
But I guess I'm a fool
For no one who cares could hurt me like you
Or treat me the way that you do
Because of you I cry
I lie to help myself
I smile for no questions to be asked
I wish for you to read this
But you'll never know my feelings
You'll never know the pain you caused
Yet even though I feel this
I still keep you around
I'm a sick and twisted soul
I let you hurt me and put me down
Never to stand up
Never to make a sound
For you breath fire
And I with no shield
For you speak hatred
And I with not enough love
I wish I were a knight
To save you from yourself
But sadly
I cannot even save me from my own eternal hell

No comments:

Post a Comment